(I) Application for visa (with the purpose of studying Chinese in Taiwan)

(II) Visa extension

(III) ARC (Alien Residence Certificate)

(IV) Taiwan embassies/consulates

If you need enrollment certificate, attendance record or any documents related to our program, please do the application online (and please read the information on the website carefully):Students-Enrollment certificate and attendance record application