Zhixiang Wang [Chinese][Chih-Hsiang Wang]M.Phil Student
Supervisor: Prof. Yung-Yu Chuang
Communications and Multimedia Lab., National Taiwan University
- I am a 3rd-year M.Phil student studying Computer Science at National Taiwan University, supervised by Prof. Yung-Yu Chuang. Before this, I received my B.Eng degree in Automation from Nanjing Normal University in 2017. My research interests lie in computer vision, with a focus on visual recognition and computational photography.
- [2020/07/03] One paper accepted to ECCV 2020.
- [2019/02/25] Two first-author papers accepted to CVPR 2019. See the papers bellow.
- [2018/01/15] Start my internship at National Institute of Informatics, Japan.
Publications＊ -indicates co-first author
Domain-Specific Mappings for Generative Adversarial Style Transfer
Beyond Intra-modality: A Survey of Heterogeneous Person Re-identification
Illumination-Adaptive Person Re-Identification
Learning to Reduce Dual-level Discrepancy for Infrared-Visible Person Re-identification
Polarimetric Camera Calibration Using an LCD Monitor
Awards & Honors
- Excellent Bachelor Thesis Award, NJNU, 2017
- Outstanding Student Scholarship (four-year continuous), NJNU, 2013 – 2017
- Honorable Mention in Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM/ICM), 2016
- Champion in Freescale Cup Intelligent Car Race (China East Regional Competition), 2015
- First Prize in Mathematical Modelling Contest, NJNU, 2016
- First Prize in Intelligent Car Competition, NJNU, 2014
- Research Intern of National Institute of Informatics (NII), Tokyo, 2018/2019
- Visiting Student of The Chinese University of Hong Kong – Shenzhen, 2016
- Summer Intern of Googol Technology Limited, 2015
- Summer Student of Visual Computing Summer School (financial support), Shandong University, 2016
- Summer Student of Summer School on Geometric Methods in Robotics, HKUST, 2015
- Invited Reviewer for NeurIPS 2020, ECCV 2020, CVPR 2020, ICCV 2019, AAAI 2020, IJCAI 2020
- Invited Reviewer for IEEE TMM
- Student Volunteer for CVPR 2019
- Chair of IEEE Nanjing Normal University Student Branch, 2016 – 2017