Introduction to Computer Networks
There will be 2 exams -- mid-term and final. The exam questions will be in
the Q&A form. Most of the questions are to double
check whether you are able to absort the lecture discussion and reading
material. The rest will be to set apart those who really do get the
lessons from those who don't.
- You are not allowed to write down the answers using pencils. Use only black- or blue-inked pens.
- You are not allowed to read books or any references not on the question sheets.
- You are not allowed to use calculators or electronic devices in any form.
- You are not allowed to use extra sheets of papers.
- You are not allowed to have any oral, visual, gesture exchange about the exam questions or answers during the exam.
- You are not allowed to address questions in Chinese. Any communication in Chinese will be ignored.
- Check if you get all pages from the exam admin.
- Write your name, student ID, and department/year down on top of every page.
- You have limited time to answer the questions. Skim through all questions and start from the questions you feel more confident with.
- If you have any extra-exam emergency or problem regarding the exam questions, raise your hand quietly. The exam administrator will approach you and deal with the problem.