YouTube: English Problems
Answer the following questions/follow the instructions:
1. Collect all the grammar mistakes (give total number of occurrences for each error).
2. Collect all the funny pronunciations based on incorrect spellings.
3. List all the mixed idioms and clichés, then give each idiom in its correct and complete form.
4. List all the words pronounced with incorrect stress; mark first where the stress was incorrectly placed, then mark where it should have been placed.
5. What problem associated with having a small vocabulary is illustrated in the video?
6. a. Did you find this video funny? Why? b. Why do you think this video might be funny to native English speakers? c. What, if anything, did you learn from the video?