Institute of Biochemical Sciences
National Taiwan University
The Institute of Biochemical Sciences, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University (NTU) is seeking an outstanding individual to fill a full-time faculty position, jointly appointed with the Institute of Biological Chemistry, Academia Sinica, starting on Aug. 1, 2013.
The position is for assistant professor or higher ranks. The applicants should have strong chemistry or biochemistry background and develop research area in chemical biology, medicinal chemistry, or systems biology if employed. Please visit our website for detailed information at http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~ibs/english/e_index.html.
Applicants should submit the following materials by registered mail, before Jan. 9, 2013, to:
Institute of Biochemical Sciences, National Taiwan University
No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan.
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list
- Outline of teaching materials
- Copies of 1-4 representative publications since 2009（If selected, the applicant must provide Verification of Co-author’s Contribution to the Applicant’s Representative Publication）
- Copies of major publications since 2007
- Three or more recommendation letters
- Research proposal
- Copy of Ph. D. Certificate (If selected, holders of Ph. D. certificates conferred by foreign Institutions should provide legal certification by the local Representative Agency of Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Official academic transcript covering the whole period of Ph. D. program
- Official certificate of current or previous employment
Verification of Co-author's Contribution to the Applicant's Representative Publication